Command of the Gnomish language is required to start or complete this quest.
Start this quest by speaking to Tinker Thermald at -612, 175, 989 (inside the building near the Great Gear) in Gnomeland Security Headquarters. The quest is repeatable once per year.
I met Tinker Thermald, a celebrating gnome in Steamfont Mountains who offered me a drink of his special cask-strength gnomish spirits. In the spirit of Tinkerfest, I accepted!
Speak to a dream figment Head into the zone to find the six named mobs
- Click the barrel that appears next to Tinker Thermald
Return to the entrance of the zone and speak to the dream figment Speak to the possessed clockwork
- An Adventurous Fighter can be found around -134, -24, 97 (near ramp in). Drops the King's Cog.
- An Adventurous Wizard can be found around -126, -22, 163 (south of fighter). Drops the King's Pin.
- An Adventurous Coercer can be found around -22, -4, 8 (NW-most path). Drops the King's Speech.
- An Adventurous Bard can be found around 3, -12, 107 (far west room). Drops the King's Resistor.
- An Adventurous Scout can be found around -56, -13, 204 (SW room). Drops the King's Gear.
- An Adventurous Coercer can be found around -183, -36, 4 (NE room). Drops the King's Capacitor.
Speak to a concerned gnome at -612, 175, 994 to complete the quest
- You'll automatically return to Steamfont Mountains
Occurs annually in late summer.
(Introduced in 2015)
Dialogues are from the Test server and are subject to change.
This page last modified 2015-07-01 14:00:29.